- Sciara del fuoco (fire slide)
- Black beaches, possibility to swim
- Active vulcanos - explosion of Stromboli
Unique beauty, fascinating geophysical characteristics (two of the islands are active volcanoes!), a wealth of history, great beaches, stunning views, and mouthwatering cuisine … Despite all this, the Aeolian Islands remain fairly unknown out of Italy and surprisingly unspoiled outside the peak weeks of August. There are seven inhabited islands in this volcanic archipelago, each offering its own distinct atmosphere, sense of hospitality and charm.
Leaving from Tropea in the afternoon you arrive on a comfortable motor boat at Stromboli. During your stay (3,5- 4 hours) you have the chance to explore the historical centre of San Vicenzo with its winding streets, boutique shops and characteristic restaurants until sunset. Back on board you sail out to sea to watch the dramatic eruptions of the Sciara del Fuoco (fire slide) in the darkness.
Dramatic Stromboli, in permanent eruption, maybe the most famous and spectacular of the Aeolian Islands. It is certainly one of the most active volcanoes in Europe and well worth is a visit of the famous firewall called “Sciara di Fuoco”.
*Itinerary and departure times are subject to change due to the weather conditions*
**Please contact us for our special group rates for more than 20 persons* email@example.com
|€ 40-45||€ 25-30||1 Maggio - 31 Ottobre|
- Suitable for all ages
- Departures from Calabria: Port of Tropea 14:30H (all boats), Vibo Marina 13.30H (boat Savadori and boat Comerci)
- Transport hotel - port of Tropea on request for 5€ per person from Hotels at Parghelia, Zambrone, Tropea, Capo Vaticano
- Transportation is by comfortable motorboats, with sun terrace, inside space, bar, toilets and English speaking guide on board
- Meeting time at the Port 30 mins before the departure time
- UNESCO TAX TO PAY AT THE PORT:
- € 2,50 (April, May, October)
- € 5,- (June - September)